15 March 2008

Descriptions

I prefer my photos to speak for themselves. I present them as they are and one can make of them what they will. I like looking at photos because they give me a sort of 'visual flavour'. ShutterSpy is supposed to be like a daily visual snack. It's supposed to be simple and easy. However, a few of my regulars have alerted me to the fact that they prefer to have a bit of description with each photo and, as any pub landlord will tell you, your regulars are important! So with this in mind, I will try to include a bit of writing with some of the photos. Not all of them, but I suppose adding a bit of description here and there won't hurt.

If anyone has any feeback about this or any other aspect of the blog, please let me know!

2 comments:

INNER VOICES said...

nope, no feed back. if i would have listened to what people said about my blog in the begining, i would have quit blogging. do as you wish and people will view and comment or not!! personaly a tid bit of info (exp:where, when ,why some techy shit about flash settings, iso, whatever is always nice when view someones work...) but thats just what i like looking at. like, when you go into a gallery with photography in it... anyway! always enjoy neww work! and "daily snack", love it.

Shutterspy said...

Thanks a lot - that's really helpful :-D

 
Clicky Web Analytics